HTTP Error is the most common problem in wordpress. Today i’m gonna show you few ways to fix this error. Lets Start..
1. Increase Memory Limit
Contact your hosting provider for increase your memory limit. Or you can fix it by yourself. You can do this by adding the following code to your wp-config.php file.
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
2. Change image editor library
WordPress runs on PHP which uses two modules to handle images. These modules are called GD Library and Imagick.
Simply paste this code in your functions.php file.
Your server may have a modsecurity. You need to disable ModSecurity for fix http error.
For Disable Modsecurity , Paste this code in the .htaccess file.
Another Solutin is
1. Use your favorite FTP program to access your WordPress installation.
2. Go to the root directory, it’s the directory where you can find your wp-config.php file.
3. You should be able to find your .htaccess file.
4. Download a copy of it onto your computer to save as backup.
5. Open it and added the following into a newline at the end of the file.
I hope those solution may help you for fix http error in wordpress. if you still face this error then feel free to leave a comment.